group read on Slovak-World

  • J Michutka
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2007
      Someone asked the other day about how to join the group read of
      _Illustrated Slovak History_ by Spiesz which will be starting on the
      Slovak-World list.

      First of all, they decided today to postpone the start date for
      discussion; it will now start on Sept. 9; chapters 1 & 2 will be
      discussed that week.

      To join: go to groups.yahoo.com ; there will be a box labeled "Find
      a Yahoo Group"; type in Slovak-World and hit the "search" button. A
      list of groups having to do with Slovakia and Slovak come up, Slovak-
      World is the top one when I just tried it. Click on it, and it
      brings you to an information page about the group, and near the upper
      right is a blue button that says "Join this Group!" Click on that.
      That takes you to a page where you can sign in if you already have a
      yahoo ID (I guess you do, if you're already on Slovak Roots, which is
      another yahoo group), or you can sign up for a yahoo ID and join the
      group that way.

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...