Re: Slovak Archives with WWW and e-mail address

  • charlestintera
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29, 2007
      Maybe I'm in a minority but this page would be much more valuable if I
      knew what I was looking at :). The towns that are on the list - are
      they the equivalent of a County seat in the USA?

      cvt

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Sinbad Schwartz"
      <sandman6294@...> wrote:

      > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Mojher" <mgmojher@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I thought this is a list the membership would like to have on Slovak
      > Archives. Especially their webpages and e-mail addresses links. Be sure
      > to save to a file on your computer if you want to use the e-mail and
      > www links.
      > > Michael Mojher
      >
      > Thank you Michael. It appears to be a very useful site. Perhaps this
      > might be an easier way to get and save the information.
      >
      > http://www.genealogy-heraldry.sk/slo/adr.html#s
      >
      > The entire active webpage can be saved by clicking on "File" then "Save
      > as" and then in the "Save as type" drop down window, select "Web page
      > complete.
      >
      > RU

    • K Higgison
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2007
        Jim...How awesome for u & ur family!! Thank 4 sharing!!

        Kathi
        Researching
        Kammer, Kalanin, Mesaros, Dzurko, Simun, Bunton, Cerven, Baranek, & Boledovic