Telefonkönyv - Gyõr-Moson-Sopron megye 2006

  • Jan Ammann
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29, 2007
      Hello everyone....

      I asked a family member when I was in Hungary if they had an old telephone book I could have. And yes they did...............They gave me the 2006 edition of the Gyõr-Moson-Sopron megye.

      And it lists all the towns/villages..............even the smallest one in this province/county. I will be glad to do a look-up of any family names you may have that you think may live in this area. When I look at the map in the front part of this telephone book I realize how close Szlovákia is to this megye.

      Of course, I will do it on a "first-come" basis and as I have the time but will be very happy to help anyone out.

      Jan