Re: [S-R] Slovak Spectator

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2007
      John and all,
      For many years I subscribed to Slovak Spectator and enjoyed it very much. I
      received hard copies in the mail along with all their periodic publications.
      Wonderful reading and very informative. I did wish that they had more
      about Eastern Slovakia as they seemed to center on Bratislava. I decided to let
      my subscription expire last year because I retired and the cost was
      prohibitive. Thank you for bringing it to our attention that we can subscribe online
      at a huge reduction in cost. The cost is no longer prohibitive to me.
      I plan within the next few weeks to subscribe again.
      Noreen

      johnqadam@... writes:

      The Foreigners Guide to Living in Slovakia, Margarte Hurn ISBN 978-0-
      979-0300-3-1
      This book will provide a visitor far more comprehensive information
      than any travel book. Details about trains, busses, airports, tipping,
      supermarkets and so on. Very well priced for the info it contains.
      Delivered promptly by amazon.ca

      Spectacular Slovakia 12th Edition 2007
      Now shipping and arrived in under a week. Postage costs more that the
      magazine itself. Lots of travel info, especially western Slovakia.
      Contains current detailed information about what to see and do in each
      of the featured towns.
      Buy it online at www.slovakspectatorBuy