Frank Edmund MARTIN, b. 29 Oct 1865, Ujvar, Austria

  • Teu666@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 1999
      Hello,
      I joined the list a couple of weeks ago, but this is my first
      submission. I am looking for information on any of the following people.

      Surnames: MARTIN, POST, STROBL and REICHRAD/REICHARD

      Adam MARTIN married Elizabeth POST, d. May 1898. They had two known children:
      Frank Edmund - b. 29 Oct 1865, Ujvar, Austria
      Louise Amelia

      Dominic STROBL, d. 7 Jul 1922, married Juliana REICHRAD, d. 19 Mar 1918.
      They had seventeen children; we have names for eight of them:
      Barbara Susan - b. 13 Oct 1873, Ujvar, Austria-Hungary
      Rose
      Julia
      Mary
      Anna
      Jacob (Jack)
      John
      Pauline

      Frank Edmund MARTIN, b. 29 Oct 1865 in Ujvar, Austria, d. 20 May 1927,
      married Barbara Susan STROBL, b. 13 Oct 1873 in Austria-Hungary, d. 7 Feb
      1940. Their marriage took place 6 Apr 1891. Frank MARTIN emigrated from
      Bremen, Germany on the SS Main. He arrived in Baltimore on 6 Apr 1903.

      Frank and Barbara had five children:
      Franz Adam Dominic - b. 20 Jan 1892, d. 30 Dec 1898
      Paulina Anna - b. 30 Nov 1895, Ujvar, Austria-Hungary
      John Joseph - b. 10 Sep 1899, Ujvar, Austria-Hungary
      Maria Magdalena - b. 28 Jul 1906, Wyandotte, Wayne County, MI
      Emma Catherine - b. 10 Mar 1911, Wyandotte, Wayne County, MI

      I understand that Ujvar is a fairly common place name, but that is what Frank
      Edmund MARTIN put on his Declaration of Intent in 1920. I also know that he
      arrived at Baltimore, Maryland in April 1903 on the SS Main from Bremen,
      Germany.

      Other names I am researching are: URBAN, ANSCHUTZ, STEINKE, KIELKOPF, HILLA,
      KOWALSKI, HUFF, PETERS, REES, and many others.
      Tracy LeSage
      Teu666@...