Majermik in/near Zamutov

  • Rick Mayernik
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2007
      Hello --

      My ancestors from Zamutov in Zemplin. Grandfather, Michael Mayernik born
      there in 1890. His parents: Josef Majernik and Maria Koscs. Father of
      Josef: Mihaly Majernik.

      Can anyone offer more information about my people from Zamutov?

      Thank you,

      Rick
    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2007
        >>> My ancestors from Zamutov in Zemplin. Grandfather, Michael
        Mayernik born there in 1890. His parents: Josef Majernik and Maria
        Koscs. Father of Josef: Mihaly Majernik. Can anyone offer more
        information about my people from Zamutov? <<<

        What religion?

        Have you researched the church records at your nearest LDS FHC? What
        about the 1869 Hungarian Census?