RE: [S-R] "Orosz"

  • Janet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2007
      Országos means national, which makes perfect sense. Perhaps the extra “o”
      was a misprint.

      Janet

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2007
        I hope I am not too late for this.

        Although I am enormously flattered that someone should put my name in for
        helping out with the list administration, I must respectfully withdraw my
        name. Currently I am recovering from surgery and have a difficult time
        getting to my computer at all. Other than that, I do not feel I have either
        the time or the expertise to take on any extra duties. But I will continue
        to try to be of help any time I feel capable of doing so.

        Janet Kozlay

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2007
          I'll make certain to remove your name Janet. Best wishes for a speedy
          recovery. Can't afford to lose you! ;)
          Nominations until midnight tonight, Sunday August 5th.
          I will be posting the election form sometime on Monday.
          Bill