Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Re: Social Security questions

  • Kathleen Duvall
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2000
      > What I wonder is, what information do you get if you request "more
      > information" have not tried that yet. Carole Haas>

      I got my great-uncles original social security applications, dated 1937.
      It gave their birthdates, where born, parents' names (including mother's
      maiden name), where they were born (unfortunately, just the country,
      not the town), current address, employment (both were unemployed,
      but I guess it was the Depression after all). Bits and pieces that helped
      put it all together!

      Kathleen in Florida
      researching GALEK, HUTZMAN