Kudos to Maura Petzolt

  • Carole Haas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2000
      Just wanted to take a moment to thank Maura Petzolt for all the
      valuable information that has been posted in this group.

      I have been enlighten more by information I have read here regarding
      Czech/Slovak research than anywhere else on the internet.

      Thanks so much Maura. Keep up the good work. Your Ancestors are
      certainly smiling down on you for all your efforts.

      Happy Czeching!

      Carole Haas