Re: [S-R] Do Over

  • ttplante@telusplanet.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
      I have only joined your group about 2 months ago and Maura did reply to me then
      but...that can be an eternity if one is ill. I have tried to search for her
      from Canada for you but all I can come with is her parents names of Walter and
      Irene living in Mobile. I can't get anything for phone numbers or actual
      addresses...maybe if someone hasn't already this is a lead that can be followed?

      ____