nominating new moderator

  • junemckee
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      I too nominate Bill T. and off with the voting with the voting on the
      6th!

      I too appreciate all that Maura has done for this group and pray that
      all is well with her, but I would think that as involved as she has
      always been with this group and the Irish group, and now for quite
      awhile there has been no word from her that something is diffently
      wrong as we all are thinking. I feel that being it has been so long
      with no contact and all of our options have been exhausted as for
      finding Maura that we need to just keep going ahead as we are planning
      with the new moderator and I feel if it is possible a new list owner
      aswell. I think that if Maura shows up in the future that she surely
      would understand. If she was at all able wouldnt you think that she
      would have asked for someone to let this group know what the situation
      was? Even if it is her computer she could call or get in contact with
      someone who could let this group know and not let it be hanging like it
      has been. It has to be something that is diffently out of her control!

      June McKee