Re: [S-R] Absent moderator

  • EMSCRS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
      If it seems really important or useful, you might be able to get a
      forwarding address from the Post Office for Maura.

      Elizabeth

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
        Noreen,
        I didn't say that Maura no longer lives at the resident address I indicated
        was her last known address. She may very well still be there. I said her
        last known email address was no longer good, at least it was returned to me by
        the Mailer-Daemon as being undeliverable.
        Ray

      • Andrea Vangor
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
          Have we tried posting to the Irish group to see if they have any news of Maura?

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
            yes.

            --
            Bill Tarkulich