Re: [S-R] Absent moderator

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
      We have all her personal info. Every friend, family, employer,
      organization, acquaintance, address, phone number and contact that we have
      has come up dry. Even obits, shudder the thought we use our own methods!)
      Greg K. is off on the back-channel trying one last thing, but we've
      depleted most all our options.

      Maureen has a good point, we should have a full-fledged owner. It can
      always revert back to Maura when she checks in and if she still wants to.

      I will let the nominations continue through Sunday August 5th. The actual
      "election" will start on August 6th and run for two weeks.

      Bill

      --
      Bill Tarkulich
      http://www.iabsi.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
        If it seems really important or useful, you might be able to get a
        forwarding address from the Post Office for Maura.

        Elizabeth

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
          Noreen,
          I didn't say that Maura no longer lives at the resident address I indicated
          was her last known address. She may very well still be there. I said her
          last known email address was no longer good, at least it was returned to me by
          the Mailer-Daemon as being undeliverable.
          Ray

        • Andrea Vangor
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
            Have we tried posting to the Irish group to see if they have any news of Maura?

            --
            Bill Tarkulich
            http://www.iabsi.com

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007