Re: [S-R] Absent moderator

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
      Ray and all,
      After searching around the internet, I had found Maura's address in Mobile
      from one of her old postings to the Iarelative.Com website which Greg
      maintains. I was going to write to her but now you say she does not live there
      anymore? I hope that she will let someone know how she is and if she is going to
      be able to moderate SR or is going to pass it to someone else. Apparently,
      the Irish group she moderated is up for someone else to take over.
      Noreen

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
        We have all her personal info. Every friend, family, employer,
        organization, acquaintance, address, phone number and contact that we have
        has come up dry. Even obits, shudder the thought we use our own methods!)
        Greg K. is off on the back-channel trying one last thing, but we've
        depleted most all our options.

        Maureen has a good point, we should have a full-fledged owner. It can
        always revert back to Maura when she checks in and if she still wants to.

        I will let the nominations continue through Sunday August 5th. The actual
        "election" will start on August 6th and run for two weeks.

        Bill

        --
        Bill Tarkulich
        http://www.iabsi.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
          If it seems really important or useful, you might be able to get a
          forwarding address from the Post Office for Maura.

          Elizabeth

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
            Noreen,
            I didn't say that Maura no longer lives at the resident address I indicated
            was her last known address. She may very well still be there. I said her
            last known email address was no longer good, at least it was returned to me by
            the Mailer-Daemon as being undeliverable.
            Ray

          • Andrea Vangor
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
              Have we tried posting to the Irish group to see if they have any news of Maura?

              --
              Bill Tarkulich
              http://www.iabsi.com

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007