Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: [S-R] And I also nominate Bill Tarkulich

Expand Messages
  • The West's
    Ditto, Vote for Bill. Deb Bill Tarkulich wrote: I accept the nomination! No need to nominate me any more! To have a fair
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 31, 2007
      Ditto, Vote for Bill. Deb

      Bill Tarkulich <bill.tarkulich@...> wrote: I accept the nomination! No need to nominate me any more!
      To have a fair election, we need other candidates too. (This isn't the
      old USSR!) So, we need some other names too! It might be a good idea to
      nominate those who have asked to be a backup moderator, so we have a
      "list".

      Thanks,
      Bill





      Deb West






      ---------------------------------
      Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Rick
      I nominate Bill Tarkulich ... who knows.
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 31, 2007
        I nominate Bill Tarkulich

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Ann Fisher <pajovigirl1@...>
        wrote:
        >
        > I nominate Bill Tarkulich.
        >
        > Dolores Glade <dtglade@...> wrote:
        > --- Bill Tarkulich <bill.tarkulich@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Nominations for a New Moderator - EVERYONE PLEASE
        > > READ
        > >
        > > Yahoo Groups has allowed us to change
        > > owner/moderator of this group, but
        > > we must conduct an "election" so-to speak.
        > >
        > > To have an election, we must have "candidates", so
        > > we need to have
        > > nominations for moderator. Here is where YOU CAN
        > > HELP: Please nominate a
        > > candidate for moderator(by replying to this
        > > message). It must be a
        > > current member of this list. I am hoping to get 3-5
        > > nominees, although
        > > more is OK too.
        > >
        > > We will then "vote" for a moderator, by using the
        > > "poll" function, where
        > > you get a chance to vote (once!) We will leave the
        > > poll open for two
        > > weeks.
        > >
        > > NOMINATIONS DUE BY SUNDAY, AUGUST 5TH, 2007.
        > >
        > > After the election, we will forward the results to
        > > YahooGroups
        > > administration and they will affect the change.
        > >
        > > A big round of "Thanks!" to Gary Gaba for working
        > > this through with Yahoo
        > > Groups.
        > >
        > > --
        > > Bill Tarkulich
        > > http://www.iabsi.com
        > >
        > > p.s., you are welcome to nominate yourself.
        > > p.p.s., If you are nominated are elected, you may
        > > decline the position.
        > >
        > > I nominate Bill Tarkulich,
        > Dolores Glade
        >
        > __________________________________________________________
        > Need a vacation? Get great deals
        > to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
        > http://travel.yahoo.com/
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > ---------------------------------
        > Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone
        who knows.
        > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
        >
        > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        >
      • jcotteret
        ... group, but ... nominate a ... although ... where ... two ... Yahoo ... position. ... Since Bill Tarkulich does not need any more vote, I d like to nominate
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 31, 2007
          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Tarkulich"
          <bill.tarkulich@...> wrote:
          >
          > Nominations for a New Moderator - EVERYONE PLEASE READ
          >
          > Yahoo Groups has allowed us to change owner/moderator of this
          group, but
          > we must conduct an "election" so-to speak.
          >
          > To have an election, we must have "candidates", so we need to have
          > nominations for moderator. Here is where YOU CAN HELP: Please
          nominate a
          > candidate for moderator(by replying to this message). It must be a
          > current member of this list. I am hoping to get 3-5 nominees,
          although
          > more is OK too.
          >
          > We will then "vote" for a moderator, by using the "poll" function,
          where
          > you get a chance to vote (once!) We will leave the poll open for
          two
          > weeks.
          >
          > NOMINATIONS DUE BY SUNDAY, AUGUST 5TH, 2007.
          >
          > After the election, we will forward the results to YahooGroups
          > administration and they will affect the change.
          >
          > A big round of "Thanks!" to Gary Gaba for working this through with
          Yahoo
          > Groups.
          >
          > --
          > Bill Tarkulich
          > http://www.iabsi.com
          >
          > p.s., you are welcome to nominate yourself.
          > p.p.s., If you are nominated are elected, you may decline the
          position.
          >

          Since Bill Tarkulich does not need any more vote, I'd like to
          nominate Ron Matvijak who has proposed to be a backup moderator.
          Many thanks To Bill for all his efforts.
          Jacques Cotteret
        • Sinbad Schwartz
          ... Ron is my choice for (im)moderator also. John M.
          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 1, 2007
            --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "jcotteret"
            > Since Bill Tarkulich does not need any more vote, I'd like to
            > nominate Ron Matvijak who has proposed to be a backup moderator.
            > Many thanks To Bill for all his efforts.
            > Jacques Cotteret

            Ron is my choice for (im)moderator also.

            John M.
          • Terry L. Karkos
            I nominate Janet Kozlay. Terry Karkos Maine ... group, but ... nominate a ... although ... where ... two ... Yahoo ... position.
            Message 5 of 24 , Aug 1, 2007
              I nominate Janet Kozlay.

              Terry Karkos
              Maine



              --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Tarkulich"
              <bill.tarkulich@...> wrote:
              >
              > Nominations for a New Moderator - EVERYONE PLEASE READ
              >
              > Yahoo Groups has allowed us to change owner/moderator of this
              group, but
              > we must conduct an "election" so-to speak.
              >
              > To have an election, we must have "candidates", so we need to have
              > nominations for moderator. Here is where YOU CAN HELP: Please
              nominate a
              > candidate for moderator(by replying to this message). It must be a
              > current member of this list. I am hoping to get 3-5 nominees,
              although
              > more is OK too.
              >
              > We will then "vote" for a moderator, by using the "poll" function,
              where
              > you get a chance to vote (once!) We will leave the poll open for
              two
              > weeks.
              >
              > NOMINATIONS DUE BY SUNDAY, AUGUST 5TH, 2007.
              >
              > After the election, we will forward the results to YahooGroups
              > administration and they will affect the change.
              >
              > A big round of "Thanks!" to Gary Gaba for working this through with
              Yahoo
              > Groups.
              >
              > --
              > Bill Tarkulich
              > http://www.iabsi.com
              >
              > p.s., you are welcome to nominate yourself.
              > p.p.s., If you are nominated are elected, you may decline the
              position.
              >
            • travel2001@aol.com
              I m sorry, but Ive been gone for a while.? Why are we changing moderators?? Thanks, George Iski GoSlovakia@aol.com ... From: Terry L. Karkos
              Message 6 of 24 , Aug 1, 2007
                I'm sorry, but Ive been gone for a while.? Why are we changing moderators??

                Thanks,

                George Iski



                GoSlovakia@...


                -----Original Message-----
                From: Terry L. Karkos <pikagnome@...>
                To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
                Sent: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 10:16 am
                Subject: [S-R] Re: Nominations for a New Moderator - EVERYONE PLEASE READ







                I nominate Janet Kozlay.

                Terry Karkos
                Maine

                --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Tarkulich"
                <bill.tarkulich@...> wrote:
                >
                > Nominations for a New Moderator - EVERYONE PLEASE READ
                >
                > Yahoo Groups has allowed us to change owner/moderator of this
                group, but
                > we must conduct an "election" so-to speak.
                >
                > To have an election, we must have "candidates", so we need to have
                > nominations for moderator. Here is where YOU CAN HELP: Please
                nominate a
                > candidate for moderator(by replying to this message). It must be a
                > current member of this list. I am hoping to get 3-5 nominees,
                although
                > more is OK too.
                >
                > We will then "vote" for a moderator, by using the "poll" function,
                where
                > you get a chance to vote (once!) We will leave the poll open for
                two
                > weeks.
                >
                > NOMINATIONS DUE BY SUNDAY, AUGUST 5TH, 2007.
                >
                > After the election, we will forward the results to YahooGroups
                > administration and they will affect the change.
                >
                > A big round of "Thanks!" to Gary Gaba for working this through with
                Yahoo
                > Groups.
                >
                > --
                > Bill Tarkulich
                > http://www.iabsi.com
                >
                > p.s., you are welcome to nominate yourself.
                > p.p.s., If you are nominated are elected, you may decline the
                position.
                >





                ________________________________________________________________________
                AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.


                [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              • J.
                Not that I don t like Bill T. & Janet K. too! However, Bill said we should have at least 3 good candidates. Good Luck to all of them!!!
                Message 7 of 24 , Aug 1, 2007
                  Not that I don't like Bill T. & Janet K. too!

                  However, Bill said we should have at least 3 good candidates.

                  Good Luck to all of them!!!
                • Bill Tarkulich
                  All the message history is archived here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS/messages Feel free to review, it will bring you up to speed quickly, it s
                  Message 8 of 24 , Aug 1, 2007
                    All the message history is archived here
                    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS/messages
                    Feel free to review, it will bring you up to speed quickly, it's nicely
                    organized.



                    On Wed, August 1, 2007 10:44 am, travel2001@... wrote:
                    >
                    > I'm sorry, but Ive been gone for a while.? Why are we changing
                    > moderators??
                    >
                    > Thanks,
                    >
                    > George Iski
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > GoSlovakia@...
                    >
                    >
                    > -----Original Message-----
                    > From: Terry L. Karkos <pikagnome@...>
                    > To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
                    > Sent: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 10:16 am
                    > Subject: [S-R] Re: Nominations for a New Moderator - EVERYONE PLEASE READ
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > I nominate Janet Kozlay.
                    >
                    > Terry Karkos
                    > Maine
                    >
                    > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Tarkulich"
                    > <bill.tarkulich@...> wrote:
                    >>
                    >> Nominations for a New Moderator - EVERYONE PLEASE READ
                    >>
                    >> Yahoo Groups has allowed us to change owner/moderator of this
                    > group, but
                    >> we must conduct an "election" so-to speak.
                    >>
                    >> To have an election, we must have "candidates", so we need to have
                    >> nominations for moderator. Here is where YOU CAN HELP: Please
                    > nominate a
                    >> candidate for moderator(by replying to this message). It must be a
                    >> current member of this list. I am hoping to get 3-5 nominees,
                    > although
                    >> more is OK too.
                    >>
                    >> We will then "vote" for a moderator, by using the "poll" function,
                    > where
                    >> you get a chance to vote (once!) We will leave the poll open for
                    > two
                    >> weeks.
                    >>
                    >> NOMINATIONS DUE BY SUNDAY, AUGUST 5TH, 2007.
                    >>
                    >> After the election, we will forward the results to YahooGroups
                    >> administration and they will affect the change.
                    >>
                    >> A big round of "Thanks!" to Gary Gaba for working this through with
                    > Yahoo
                    >> Groups.
                    >>
                    >> --
                    >> Bill Tarkulich
                    >> http://www.iabsi.com
                    >>
                    >> p.s., you are welcome to nominate yourself.
                    >> p.p.s., If you are nominated are elected, you may decline the
                    > position.
                    >>
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > ________________________________________________________________________
                    > AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free
                    > from AOL at AOL.com.
                    >
                    >
                    > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > To unsubscribe from this group, go to
                    > http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS -or- send blank email to
                    > SLOVAK-ROOTS-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                    > Yahoo! Groups Links
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >


                    --
                    Bill Tarkulich
                    http://www.iabsi.com
                  • Maria Eugenia Kromholc
                    Hi everybody! I think there are a lot of incredible people on this list that would make a great moderator, but if it is necessary to nominate one, I d go for
                    Message 9 of 24 , Aug 1, 2007
                      Hi everybody!
                      I think there are a lot of incredible people on this list that would make a great moderator, but if it is necessary to nominate one, I'd go for Bill Tarkulich.

                      Wouldn't it be wise to also pick a "second moderator" for those times when the moderator is away, busy or on vacations? This way we assure that this situation won't happen again.

                      G-day to all

                      Maria Eugenia Kromholc


                      ----- Original Message -----
                      From: Rick
                      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
                      Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 2:28 AM
                      Subject: [S-R] Re: Nominations for a New Moderator - EVERYONE PLEASE READ


                      I nominate Bill Tarkulich

                      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Ann Fisher <pajovigirl1@...>
                      wrote:
                      >
                      > I nominate Bill Tarkulich.
                      >
                      > Dolores Glade <dtglade@...> wrote:
                      > --- Bill Tarkulich <bill.tarkulich@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > Nominations for a New Moderator - EVERYONE PLEASE
                      > > READ
                      > >
                      > > Yahoo Groups has allowed us to change
                      > > owner/moderator of this group, but
                      > > we must conduct an "election" so-to speak.
                      > >
                      > > To have an election, we must have "candidates", so
                      > > we need to have
                      > > nominations for moderator. Here is where YOU CAN
                      > > HELP: Please nominate a
                      > > candidate for moderator(by replying to this
                      > > message). It must be a
                      > > current member of this list. I am hoping to get 3-5
                      > > nominees, although
                      > > more is OK too.
                      > >
                      > > We will then "vote" for a moderator, by using the
                      > > "poll" function, where
                      > > you get a chance to vote (once!) We will leave the
                      > > poll open for two
                      > > weeks.
                      > >
                      > > NOMINATIONS DUE BY SUNDAY, AUGUST 5TH, 2007.
                      > >
                      > > After the election, we will forward the results to
                      > > YahooGroups
                      > > administration and they will affect the change.
                      > >
                      > > A big round of "Thanks!" to Gary Gaba for working
                      > > this through with Yahoo
                      > > Groups.
                      > >
                      > > --
                      > > Bill Tarkulich
                      > > http://www.iabsi.com
                      > >
                      > > p.s., you are welcome to nominate yourself.
                      > > p.p.s., If you are nominated are elected, you may
                      > > decline the position.
                      > >
                      > > I nominate Bill Tarkulich,
                      > Dolores Glade
                      >
                      > __________________________________________________________
                      > Need a vacation? Get great deals
                      > to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
                      > http://travel.yahoo.com/
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      > ---------------------------------
                      > Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone
                      who knows.
                      > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
                      >
                      > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                      >





                      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                    • K Higgison
                      I nominate Bill Tarkulich. Please keep us posted. Thanks... Kathi ... From: Dolores Glade To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 8:14
                      Message 10 of 24 , Aug 1, 2007
                        I nominate Bill Tarkulich. Please keep us posted.

                        Thanks...
                        Kathi


                        ----- Original Message -----
                        From: Dolores Glade
                        To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
                        Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 8:14 PM
                        Subject: Re: [S-R] Nominations for a New Moderator - EVERYONE PLEASE READ



                        --- Bill Tarkulich <bill.tarkulich@...> wrote:

                        > Nominations for a New Moderator - EVERYONE PLEASE
                        > READ
                        >
                        > Yahoo Groups has allowed us to change
                        > owner/moderator of this group, but
                        > we must conduct an "election" so-to speak.
                        >
                        > To have an election, we must have "candidates", so
                        > we need to have
                        > nominations for moderator. Here is where YOU CAN
                        > HELP: Please nominate a
                        > candidate for moderator(by replying to this
                        > message). It must be a
                        > current member of this list. I am hoping to get 3-5
                        > nominees, although
                        > more is OK too.
                        >
                        > We will then "vote" for a moderator, by using the
                        > "poll" function, where
                        > you get a chance to vote (once!) We will leave the
                        > poll open for two
                        > weeks.
                        >
                        > NOMINATIONS DUE BY SUNDAY, AUGUST 5TH, 2007.
                        >
                        > After the election, we will forward the results to
                        > YahooGroups
                        > administration and they will affect the change.
                        >
                        > A big round of "Thanks!" to Gary Gaba for working
                        > this through with Yahoo
                        > Groups.
                        >
                        > --
                        > Bill Tarkulich
                        > http://www.iabsi.com
                        >
                        > p.s., you are welcome to nominate yourself.
                        > p.p.s., If you are nominated are elected, you may
                        > decline the position.
                        >
                        > I nominate Bill Tarkulich,
                        Dolores Glade

                        __________________________________________________________
                        Need a vacation? Get great deals
                        to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
                        http://travel.yahoo.com/




                        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.