RE: [S-R] Image posted to files section

  • Jan Ammann
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2007
      Mr. Vladimir............you must remember or perhaps you do not know but that Posts to this list sometimes do not necessarily arrive in sequence posted in our inbox. I am on dialup and sometimes my inbox is erratic.

      So..........I did try to help and I did ask where I was going wrong in not finding this image in the file section of Yahoo groups.

      konekta@... wrote:
      Dear Friends,
      Please, please. This question has already been properly answered.
      Such wild guesses only confuse.
      You can not help a man if you don't know.
      Vladimir

      _____