RE: [S-R] Re: Village Location

  • konekta@nm.psg.sk
    Message 1 of 62 , Jul 31, 2007
      You have to be careulf with readin place names.
      In marriage records, if there are two place names, the first is place of
      origin and the second is place of current residence.
      Since there is no place like Zboro Lofalu ( Lo falu does not exist anyway)
      it is likely, that Zborov was place of birth and Maybe Uj falu was place of
      residence.
      Did this pertain to the broom?
      If this record is from Bardejov, then it was Bardejovska Nova Ves , but the
      broom was born in Zborov.
      Vladimir

      _____