Slovak info for all

  • lacsni@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      Here is something I think is very informative to our group, not sure if everyone has seen it, but it has lots of info that I need for my family Slovak roots.
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~bakerroots/records.html

      I found my relatives names on here.

      Lacsni, Lacsny, Mlinarcik, Gajdos, Jerscak

      This is a wonderful group and the way we all can converse between each other is the way I like it.

      Donna

      http://www.lachneys-pomeranians.com/