New Group

  • Barbara Klein
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2007
      Bill, I have never posted to this list but I would be interested in joining the new group if it comes about.

      Barb

    • Jim Hulik
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 29, 2007
        As is the case with Ms. Klein, I too have never posted here but as I am trying to learn more about my heritage, I would also like to participate in the new group. My father was born in Krajna Bystra in 1926 and it is my hope that some of the insight offered from groups like this will help this novice learn more about research my family history.

        Barbara Klein <blklein@...> wrote: Bill, I have never posted to this list but I would be interested in joining the new group if it comes about.

        Barb

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 29, 2007
          Please Count me in

          Kathi

        • CasperVeth@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 31, 2007
            Please include me as well.

            Thanks, Ray Veth MIddletown, NJ

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 31, 2007
              Folks,
              If this moderator election goes according to plan, there will be no need
              for a new group. We would continue this same group, as-is.
              Regards,
              Bill Tarkulich