Re: Proposal for a new Group

  • gary.gaba@firstdata.com
    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 28, 2007
      Hi Bill and All members,

      I'll gladly help in any way I can. On Monday I will respond back to
      Yahoo about the Polling Disabled and suggest they review all the recent
      e-mails regarding the members that want to see the group continue, the
      problems faced and the desperate efforts to contact our current
      Moderator. If I am not violating any privacy, I have the ability of
      forwarding all the recent postings regarding the members wanting to move
      forward IF we have to start a now group. (I fortunately have access to
      unlimited e-mail history.)

      Please advise if this would be acceptable and that I am NOT violating
      any confidentiality for the group. I would only forward to them (in
      lieu of a polling) the posts that show the request to be included in a
      new group and the interest in preserving our membership.

      I'll wait to hear from you and then respond to Yahoo.

      Have a good one,
      Gary

      Re: Proposal for a new Group -
      Posted by: "Bill Tarkulich" bill.tarkulich@... smitko2
      Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:00 am (PST)
      Hello Gary,
      It appears that Maura has "locked down" this group pretty well. The
      ability for members to create a POLL has been disabled.
      Unfortunately, this method will not work. Sorry.
      It's curious that you received a very different answer from
      yahoogroups customer care than I did.
      If you would respond to your customer care representative with this
      information, I would be appreciative.

      Thank you.

      Regards,
      Bill

      The information in this message may be proprietary and/or
      confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
      received this communication in error, please notify First Data
      immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your
      computer.
    • gary.gaba@firstdata.com