Proposal for new Group

  • ckjgo1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 7:25 PM
      Bill count me in. I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts and taken
      what I need for my research. I would never have gotten as far as I have
      without this group. I also have seen the posts that have been straying
      from the Geneology and do think we need someone to be an active
      moderater so we do not have to weed out the things not pertaining to
      Geneology. It clogs up the site. Thank you for doing this.
      Kathy Cox (Sargavy, Stanek)