Looking for the Moderator

  • Julianna Zarzycki
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2007
      Bill,
      Below is a meassage I received from Maura when I rejoined in Feb, 2007 . I had a different email address and I wanted this group to come to my new email address
      Julianna Sopko Zarzycki

      You will need to do this within -7- days of your original request or your request will be denied.

      *Please note that at this time, due to some health issues, it may be up to a week until I can get online to approve memberships, so if you do not hear right away, don't panic. :)