New Listserv

  • Diana Boggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2007
      That biker chick and biker guy sure do get around.....They have been busy ruining multiple listservs. Please count me in if you start a new "groups".

      At least we can still "archive" this website. It is chock full of wonderful pieces of information. Sad that if some would work just half as hard doing good, as they do in being a nuisance, we could likely rid the world of cancer, society malignancy. ;-) Diana