Details of the FHL new holdings (last 12 months)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2007
      The survey detail of Family History Library's updates to it's Slovakia
      holdings has now been posted on my site. It describes the last 12
      months of cataloging activities.

      The Slovakia news was better than I was led to believe. 121 new
      entries for western Slovakia. This is a big improvement over last
      year. Your letters must have paid off. Still, not as fast as our
      cataloger would have liked.

      You can find the detail here:
      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/fhl_updates_2007.htm

      Enjoy.