Subject Line Use!

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2000
      Folks,

      A reminder that what you put in your subject line is most important!

      There are many helpful people on this list, but we see the subject lines
      first, and general wording such as "Questions" or "Information" or
      "genealogy" just doesn't give us much of a clue as to what you are
      writing about or needing.

      Please have your subject line reflect your posts.

      Please put surnames in CAPS in your subject line. Do -not- put place
      names in caps.

      If you are responding to a thread which has changed, please change the
      subject line to reflect that.

      Thank you for your cooperation.