Survey of FHL Slovakia Church Records

    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 11, 2007
      Survey of FHL Slovakia Church Records

      I have compiled and posted:
      Survey of Slovakia Church Records (cirkevena matrika)
      Held by the Mormon's Family History Library (FHL)
      as of May 9, 2007

      It brings together all the church record titles into one list, so you
      can quickly scan, search, export, sort and otherwise manipulate the
      data in your search for records.

      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/fhl_cirkevena%20matrika_2007.htm
      Comments and questions welcome.

      p.s. I am presently doing web site updates to www.iabsi.com. If you
      have any suggestions for improvement, or wish to contribute, please
      drop me a note.
      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 3, 2007
        David is correct. The term was used both ways, which sometimes makes it
        confusing.