We're still here!

  • sabinov@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21 7:51 AM
      I'm getting several emails from subscribers wondering why there are no
      messages from the list..... there is no problem with the list or the
      server. It's just slow, people are busy with summer activities I guess.
      I've asked people to send in their surnames and locations and I know
      many have not done so, but we can't force anyone to.......

      Usually mailing lists are quieter in the summer as people are on
      vacation and busy. So we're still here --- we're just waiting for
      someone to send in names or ask a question <g>

      Maura Petzolt Mobile Alabama USA
      sabinov@...
      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching