NY Soundex

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2000
      Detailed info on how to find the soundex to NY arrivals, as well as
      indexes for other ports, are on my HInts page , url below.

      Many questions asked on this list can be answered if you would all read
      through that page. That's the whole reason I did that page, because so
      many people ask the same questions, and I was tired of typing the same
      answers all the time! <g>