Re: [S-R] Re: Visiting Slovakia and Cost of clothing

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2007
      Hi Caye,
      Your cousin would probably be horrified by the amount of antibiotics and
      over the counter drugs we take. My father had a cure for everything. He used
      Vicks Vaporub, fresh air, hot or cold water bottles, mustard plaster,
      Aspergum(remember that?) or a stiff drink. If that didn't cure it, you were a
      goner.
      Noreen

      Linda -- funny you should mention that. My cousin
      needed (in my opinion) a bandaid the other day. I
      asked her if she'd like one and she didn't know what
      it was. I did a little sign language and she still
      didn't know.

      When I showed her by putting one on myself -- she said
      OH NOooooooooo, as if it would interfere with the
      healing.

      Caye