Re: [S-R] Ordering from Slovak Import Company

  • Dr. Joe Q
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 9, 2007
      http://www.slovakic.com/

      old site = http://pages.prodigy.net/daniel.kisha/)

      410-273-1149 phone

      You shouldn't have any trouble.

      Dr. "Q"

      --- ttplante@... wrote:

      > I'm new to this...does this import store have a web
      > site...I am really
      > interested in what they may have...
      >

      > Quoting "Dr. Joe Q" <doctor_jq@...>:
      >
      > > Why don't you call him and ask about it? Perhaps
      > it
      > > was lost in shipmet.
      > >
      > > I have known Dan for a few years and have done
      > quite a
      > > faoir amount of dollars in business with him. He
      > is
      > > trust worthy and will make it right if there is
      > > something wrong.
      > >
      > > Dr. "Q"
      > >
      > > --- junemckee <junemckee@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > I am just curious if anyone has ever ordered
      > > > anything from Mr Kisha's
      > > > Import company? I ordered a hungarian Dictionary
      > > > three months ago for
      > > > 58.00 and have not recieved it or got my moneys
      > > > refunded. I cant seem
      > > > to get any straight answers from him.
      > > >
      > > > June

      http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
    • June McKee
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 9, 2007
        Dr Joe Q,
        Thanks for your input. After talking with Bill Tarkulich I have decided that I am just going to give him a call. I am glad to hear that you have not had any problem. That gives me some hope that even after three months plus that I still may see either my dictionary or the money!
        June