Re: [S-R] Ordering from Slovak Import Company

  • ttplante@telusplanet.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 9, 2007
      I'm new to this...does this import store have a web site...I am really
      interested in what they may have...

      ____
      > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo!
      > FareChase.
      > http://farechase.yahoo.com/

    • Dr. Joe Q
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 9, 2007
        http://www.slovakic.com/

        old site = http://pages.prodigy.net/daniel.kisha/)

        410-273-1149 phone

        You shouldn't have any trouble.

        Dr. "Q"

        --- ttplante@... wrote:

        > I'm new to this...does this import store have a web
        > site...I am really
        > interested in what they may have...
        >

        > Quoting "Dr. Joe Q" <doctor_jq@...>:
        >
        > > Why don't you call him and ask about it? Perhaps
        > it
        > > was lost in shipmet.
        > >
        > > I have known Dan for a few years and have done
        > quite a
        > > faoir amount of dollars in business with him. He
        > is
        > > trust worthy and will make it right if there is
        > > something wrong.
        > >
        > > Dr. "Q"
        > >
        > > --- junemckee <junemckee@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > > I am just curious if anyone has ever ordered
        > > > anything from Mr Kisha's
        > > > Import company? I ordered a hungarian Dictionary
        > > > three months ago for
        > > > 58.00 and have not recieved it or got my moneys
        > > > refunded. I cant seem
        > > > to get any straight answers from him.
        > > >
        > > > June

        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
      • June McKee
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 9, 2007
          Dr Joe Q,
          Thanks for your input. After talking with Bill Tarkulich I have decided that I am just going to give him a call. I am glad to hear that you have not had any problem. That gives me some hope that even after three months plus that I still may see either my dictionary or the money!
          June