RE: [S-R] 1715 Hungarian Urbarial Census and Successor Archives

    Message 1 of 62 , Jul 4 4:49 AM
      Dear Daniel,

      Not to be flip, but you'll have to learn enough Magyar words to translate
      it, find a fluent friend or hire someone.

      Bill

      Message 62 of 62 , Jul 31 6:40 AM
        You have to be careulf with readin place names.
        In marriage records, if there are two place names, the first is place of
        origin and the second is place of current residence.
        Since there is no place like Zboro Lofalu ( Lo falu does not exist anyway)
        it is likely, that Zborov was place of birth and Maybe Uj falu was place of
        residence.
        Did this pertain to the broom?
        If this record is from Bardejov, then it was Bardejovska Nova Ves , but the
        broom was born in Zborov.
        Vladimir

        _____