Re: Ordering from Slovak Import Company to all that responded

  • Paul Guzowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      June,
      I think I missed your first message on this subject. You might try
      contacting Dan as he may have a problem with his supplier concerning the
      dictionary or he may have thought it was drop-shipped directly to you
      and doesn't know it hasn't arrived. In the interim, if you have
      suitable internet access, there is a very good English-Hungarian szotár
      (dictionary) at this location: http://szotar.sztaki.hu/index.en.jhtml

      There are several different dictionaries there in addition to English,
      for example German-Hungarian and Polish-Hungarian... Unfortunately no
      Slovak-Hungarian. I used it quite a bit when I was living in Budapest
      and studying Hungarian and I still refer to it from time to time.

      Hope this helps you.

      Best Regards,
      Paul