RE: [S-R] Ordering from Slovak Import Company

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2007
      I have ordered many, many things from Dan. He has also moved money to
      individuals in SK. I've never had a problem.

      Write me privately and I'll see if I can assist.

      Bill

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2007
        Hi June,

        I have had Dan send fruit baskets to my relatives in Slovakia and there was
        never a problem. In one instant, the fruit was damaged and he was able to
        replace it. I have been very happy with the way Dan has handled my order.

        Pat Rabich aka Rebic(k) Benetis

      • William F Brna
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1, 2007
          June,

          I have ordered four Christmas and Easter packages to be sent to relatives
          in Slovakia for the past several years and have been more than satisfied
          with Dan's service.

          Bill Brna

          On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 02:01:01 -0000 "junemckee" <junemckee@...>
          writes:
          I am just curious if anyone has ever ordered anything from Mr Kisha's
          Import company? I ordered a hungarian Dictionary three months ago for
          58.00 and have not recieved it or got my moneys refunded. I cant seem
          to get any straight answers from him.

          June

        • Dr. Joe Q
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 9, 2007
            Why don't you call him and ask about it? Perhaps it
            was lost in shipmet.

            I have known Dan for a few years and have done quite a
            faoir amount of dollars in business with him. He is
            trust worthy and will make it right if there is
            something wrong.

            Dr. "Q"

            http://farechase.yahoo.com/
          • ttplante@telusplanet.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 9, 2007
              I'm new to this...does this import store have a web site...I am really
              interested in what they may have...

              ____
              > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo!
              > FareChase.
              > http://farechase.yahoo.com/

            • Dr. Joe Q
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 9, 2007
                http://www.slovakic.com/

                old site = http://pages.prodigy.net/daniel.kisha/)

                410-273-1149 phone

                You shouldn't have any trouble.

                Dr. "Q"

                --- ttplante@... wrote:

                > I'm new to this...does this import store have a web
                > site...I am really
                > interested in what they may have...
                >

                > Quoting "Dr. Joe Q" <doctor_jq@...>:
                >
                > > Why don't you call him and ask about it? Perhaps
                > it
                > > was lost in shipmet.
                > >
                > > I have known Dan for a few years and have done
                > quite a
                > > faoir amount of dollars in business with him. He
                > is
                > > trust worthy and will make it right if there is
                > > something wrong.
                > >
                > > Dr. "Q"
                > >
                > > --- junemckee <junemckee@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > > I am just curious if anyone has ever ordered
                > > > anything from Mr Kisha's
                > > > Import company? I ordered a hungarian Dictionary
                > > > three months ago for
                > > > 58.00 and have not recieved it or got my moneys
                > > > refunded. I cant seem
                > > > to get any straight answers from him.
                > > >
                > > > June

                http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
              • June McKee
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 9, 2007
                  Dr Joe Q,
                  Thanks for your input. After talking with Bill Tarkulich I have decided that I am just going to give him a call. I am glad to hear that you have not had any problem. That gives me some hope that even after three months plus that I still may see either my dictionary or the money!
                  June