Ordering from Slovak Import Company

  • junemckee
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 29, 2007
      I am just curious if anyone has ever ordered anything from Mr Kisha's
      Import company? I ordered a hungarian Dictionary three months ago for
      58.00 and have not recieved it or got my moneys refunded. I cant seem
      to get any straight answers from him.

      June
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1 3:49 AM
        I have ordered many, many things from Dan. He has also moved money to
        individuals in SK. I've never had a problem.

        Write me privately and I'll see if I can assist.

        Bill

        I am just curious if anyone has ever ordered anything from Mr Kisha's
        Import company? I ordered a hungarian Dictionary three months ago for
        58.00 and have not recieved it or got my moneys refunded. I cant seem
        to get any straight answers from him.

        June

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • PRabich@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1 6:47 AM
          Hi June,

          I have had Dan send fruit baskets to my relatives in Slovakia and there was
          never a problem. In one instant, the fruit was damaged and he was able to
          replace it. I have been very happy with the way Dan has handled my order.

          Pat Rabich aka Rebic(k) Benetis

        • William F Brna
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 1 12:24 PM
            June,

            I have ordered four Christmas and Easter packages to be sent to relatives
            in Slovakia for the past several years and have been more than satisfied
            with Dan's service.

            Bill Brna

            On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 02:01:01 -0000 "junemckee" <junemckee@...>
            writes:
            I am just curious if anyone has ever ordered anything from Mr Kisha's
            Import company? I ordered a hungarian Dictionary three months ago for
            58.00 and have not recieved it or got my moneys refunded. I cant seem
            to get any straight answers from him.

            June

          • Dr. Joe Q
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 9 8:31 AM
              Why don't you call him and ask about it? Perhaps it
              was lost in shipmet.

              I have known Dan for a few years and have done quite a
              faoir amount of dollars in business with him. He is
              trust worthy and will make it right if there is
              something wrong.

              Dr. "Q"

              http://farechase.yahoo.com/
            • ttplante@telusplanet.net
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 9 11:52 AM
                I'm new to this...does this import store have a web site...I am really
                interested in what they may have...

                ____
                > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo!
                > FareChase.
                > http://farechase.yahoo.com/

              • Dr. Joe Q
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 9 12:00 PM
                  http://www.slovakic.com/

                  old site = http://pages.prodigy.net/daniel.kisha/)

                  410-273-1149 phone

                  You shouldn't have any trouble.

                  Dr. "Q"

                  --- ttplante@... wrote:

                  > I'm new to this...does this import store have a web
                  > site...I am really
                  > interested in what they may have...
                  >

                  > Quoting "Dr. Joe Q" <doctor_jq@...>:
                  >
                  > > Why don't you call him and ask about it? Perhaps
                  > it
                  > > was lost in shipmet.
                  > >
                  > > I have known Dan for a few years and have done
                  > quite a
                  > > faoir amount of dollars in business with him. He
                  > is
                  > > trust worthy and will make it right if there is
                  > > something wrong.
                  > >
                  > > Dr. "Q"
                  > >
                  > > --- junemckee <junemckee@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > I am just curious if anyone has ever ordered
                  > > > anything from Mr Kisha's
                  > > > Import company? I ordered a hungarian Dictionary
                  > > > three months ago for
                  > > > 58.00 and have not recieved it or got my moneys
                  > > > refunded. I cant seem
                  > > > to get any straight answers from him.
                  > > >
                  > > > June

                  http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
                • June McKee
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 9 6:52 PM
                    Dr Joe Q,
                    Thanks for your input. After talking with Bill Tarkulich I have decided that I am just going to give him a call. I am glad to hear that you have not had any problem. That gives me some hope that even after three months plus that I still may see either my dictionary or the money!
                    June