Re: [S-R] Re: Roll Call - WARGA/VARGA

  • MA Bensh
    Message 1 of 50 , Jun 24, 2007
      Katherine -

      Thanks for this info. My family was in NJ, but it is possible that she could have moved to Nj from OH. Will keep this as a possibility till I get more info on her.

      Katherine Ayers <kayers2@...> wrote:
      I'm sorry, but I do not have any other information on my Wargas. I do not think the given name Barbara was ever used in my family.
      I looked and found an immigration record for a Barbara Varga, who arrived April 3, 1896 at Ellis Island. She was 23 and single. Port of departure was Bremen. Ship was the Dresden. This lady said she was going to Cleveland, Ohio. Could she be a possibility?
      Wish I could help you more, but I don't think there is a connection to my family.
      Good luck to you!
      Katherine

      .

      Message 50 of 50 , Sep 16 7:12 AM
        Julie is right, but It is necessery to check also the index. There are some books indexed, which are not accessible by browsing. Some of these have a picture added, some have no picture added.

        Ladislav