Re: Using Family Tree Maker

  • jnickel_o
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2007
      Your problem might be the printer rather than the software.

      If you want it on one letter sized sheet and you have more than a few
      generations, they'll be bunched together. I would guess what you might
      need is to print to an 11x17 or large format printer to accommodate
      the number of generations [boxes] you have. [A pedigree chart might
      not have the boxes but it's still the same problem.]

      You might try Kinko's http://fedex.kinkos.com/fpfk/FPFK2_HowToUse.pdf

      Check on which printers your local Kinkos has. I know that if you go
      to a larger format printer: 36" by length of TBD inches it get pricey
      at ~$10 square foot of output.

      Jim

      P.S. Maybe the software download will list the available printers. I
      haven't done that.