Question about Father's Day

  • scorpioforu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2007
      I know it may be a stupid question but does Slovakia celebrate Father's
      Day? My fiance and I and 10 other adult relatives will be leaving this
      Friday, June 15th to travel to Slovakia to visit his grandparents birth
      place close to Dolna Marikova and Zilina. We'll be there for two weeks
      traveling around including Father's Day and was just wondering if they
      celebrate their father's in any way like we do here in the states.
      Thanks,

      Becki