Michael and Anna Tkach

  • chance_darkeyes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9 8:48 AM
      In search of information on Michael and Anna Tkach. Also George
      Tkach. Can anyone help me out? Born all about 1885. in Hungary /
      Czeckslovokia. Thanks Deb
    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11 6:11 PM
        When searching for genealogical information, knowing the birth village
        is paramount because records are organized by village not nationally,
        so it is not possible to search on a national basis. It is also
        necessary to know the religion.

        >>> Born all about 1885. in Hungary / Czeckslovokia.<<<

        Czeckslovokia (sic) did not exist.

        BASIC RESEARCH HELP
        For basic research help, be sure to visit Bill Tarkulich's excellent
        site at http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/