RE: [S-R] Location: Korlatko

  • David Decker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2007
      Ok I think I found the info, sorry for asking. But what I have is Korlatko= Cerova, LieskoveDaveTo: slovak-roots@yahoogroups.comFrom: maze_r@...: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 13:44:53 -0700Subject: [S-R] Location: Korlatko

      Dont know if I asked this before but where is Korlatko?Trying to pinpoint where one family came from?as best as i can read it looks like korlatko.ThanksDavid

    • helene cincebeaux
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2007
        hi

        in Slovakia and was just in Cerova tonight visiting old friends we met there sixteen years ago- they told me that the villages were joined and there is a history but they couldn't produce it on the spot.

        helene