Re: SKk vs USD

  • Paul Guzowski
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2007
      Greetings,
      Well, it is interesting to see how the exchange rates have fluctuated
      over time. Those of us who are living in Bratislava and who are paid in
      dollars are feeling the impact. The moderate increase in market basket
      prices combined with the loss of nearly 25% of the dollar's value since
      I got here in November 2005 has caused the cost of living to rise quite
      a bit. It's also hurting the market for US products in this part of the
      world. Not that I'm complaining about being able to live and work in
      Bratislava for a couple of years but one does feel the change when it is
      that significant.

      Paul in Bratislava
      Homebase in Carlisle, PA, USA