Roll Call

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 50 , Jun 4, 2007
      Researching the following names;
      Arvay/Arvai
      Czimer
      Marsovszky
      Gregor
      Kovacs

      All from Gomor Megye.

      Only 2 Arvay/Arvai`s came out that we know of, Gyula Arvay (My
      Grandfather)who went to Ontario Canada and his brother Istvan Arvai who
      went to Pennsylvania, then moved to Wayne County Michigan USA.

      Thank You,
      Rebecca

      http://home.cogeco.ca/~arvayx11/
    • lacoros@gmail.com
      Message 50 of 50 , Sep 16, 2012
        Julie is right, but It is necessery to check also the index. There are some books indexed, which are not accessible by browsing. Some of these have a picture added, some have no picture added.

        Ladislav