SKk vs USD

  • konekta@nm.psg.sk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007

        > 2001 46,5
        > 2002 48,0
        > 2003 39,25
        > 2004 32,3
        > 2005 29,3
        > 2006 31,0
        > 2007 26,7
        >
        > Vladimir

        How would you spend $50,000 to create a more sustainable environment in Australia? Go to Yahoo!7 Answers and share your idea.
        http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/aunz/lifestyle/answers/y7ans-babp_reg.html
      • Paul Guzowski
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2007
          Greetings,
          Well, it is interesting to see how the exchange rates have fluctuated
          over time. Those of us who are living in Bratislava and who are paid in
          dollars are feeling the impact. The moderate increase in market basket
          prices combined with the loss of nearly 25% of the dollar's value since
          I got here in November 2005 has caused the cost of living to rise quite
          a bit. It's also hurting the market for US products in this part of the
          world. Not that I'm complaining about being able to live and work in
          Bratislava for a couple of years but one does feel the change when it is
          that significant.

          Paul in Bratislava
          Homebase in Carlisle, PA, USA