Re: Linguistic knowledge request for breaking through the gggranny wall!

  • amiak27
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2007
      You have moved north of the normal Slovak area into Galicia, so I
      suggest you check with
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Galicia_Poland-Ukraine/?yguid=163981740
      as well. If that link does not work, then search Yahoo Groups for "
      Galicia_Poland-Ukraine "

      Ron

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "ladyguilford"