Free Ancestry Military Records

  • Al Stoffa
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2007
      I believe the records are free until 6 June. There are indexed WWI and
      WWII draft registrations. Some of the WWI draft registrations include
      towns where born.

      http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/default.aspx?rt=39&o_iid=30795&o_lid=30795

      Al Stoffa
      Researching STOFA and TOMAS from the Humenne area, GREGA and DJURICA
      (JURICA, DURICA) from somewhere in Slovakia. All settled in the
      Freeland, Luzerne Co., PA area 1890-1900.
    • Marilyn Hertenstein
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
        Al,
        I'm curious about your Djurica family.
        My gr grandmother was Maria Dzuricza born in Csépánfalu, now Markusovce in
        1849. She married Stefan Csejkel. Sound familiar?

        Marilyn Hertenstein

        _____

        I believe the records are free until 6 June. There are indexed WWI and
        WWII draft registrations. Some of the WWI draft registrations include
        towns where born.

        http://www.ancestry
        <http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/default.aspx?rt=39&o_iid=30795&o_lid
        =30795> .com/search/rectype/default.aspx?rt=39&o_iid=30795&o_lid=30795