Re: [S-R] Doulaj / Dulaj / Dulay

  • amiak27
    Message 1 of 6 , May 29, 2007
      I have also been there and seen it a number of times, but the last
      time was somehow different. Watching the crowd was thoroughly
      entertaining and it was hard to take my eyes off them to watch the
      clock figures do their thing.

      I would hesitate to call it hysteria, but I grew up speaking this
      language (English) and cannot come up with a better word.

      Ron

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Paulochik"
      <paulpaulochik@...> wrote:

      > "Mass hysteria under the clock"? Please explain. I assume you mean
      the > Astronomical Clock. When I was there 4 years ago, there was a
      crowd, but > everyone just stood there looking at it. What kind of
      "hysteria" did you > see?