Re: [S-R] Roll Call

  • kenny.cartman@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 9 , May 28, 2007
      Margo,
      Thanks for your response. My Joseph Stefko was born May 25, 1870, and want back and forth to the US numerous times betwenn 1898 and 1910. I not sure if any belong to me, but it is a great start to see if they do. Thank you so much.

      Allison

      From: Margo Smith <margolane61@...>
      Hi, Allison --

      One Stefko family from Leziachov (Turoc):
      Matej Stefko (1821-1900) married Rosalia Horvath (1823-1885) --lived in Stranka, part of Socovce, the adjacent parish on the east, Catholic
      Their children:
      Anna (1845-1861)
      Maria (1846-1849)
      Jozef (1851 -- ??)
      Matej (1856-1862)
      Zuzana (1859 -- ??)

      Jozef Stefko (b. 1851, above) married Maria Peterecz (1856 --???) from Leziachov. They lived in Leziachov.
      Their children:
      Augustina (1880-1919) -- emigrated to US
      Jozef (1881 -- ??) -- he emigrated for at least a time to the Ukraine
      Anna Antonia (1883 -- ??)
      Jan (1886 -- ) stayed in Leziachov
      Maria (1888-1950) -- emigrated to the US
      Eva (1893-1893)

      Do they belong to you?

      Margo

      alliej12000 <kenny.cartman@...> wrote:
      Thank you all for letting us post.

      I am looking for:

      KASARCIK/KOSARCIK, possibly Losarcik- ended up in Cleveland

      GAZDAK/GAZDAG- from Kassanfaln- moved to Crab Tree, PA then Cleveland

      STEFKO- from Lezsiacho/ Yaleso (Turocz) - Cleveland and Prince William
      Co./ Virginia

      also DUBOVEC(Z), JENDREK/JENDRIK, NAGY, POSHOTAI?, KAVICINSKY, FORDAY

      Thanks for all your help,

      Allison