roll call

  • Tanya
    Message 1 of 33 , May 28, 2007
      Hi everyone. I am new to this and find the conversations very
      interesting. I have been searching for any information I can get my
      hands on concering by Great Grandparents.

      Alzbeta Miklova from Hrdlorezy married Josef Plotz(Ploc) in about 1926-
      27. To my knowlege she was born here. Josef on the other hand is a
      total mystry. I do know that he married Barbara Buresh in Simferpol,
      Crimea in the late 1800 prior to immigrating to North Dakoda in early
      1900's. Barbara died in 1925-56 and he returned to Czechoslovakia.

      His son Albert married Alzbeta's niece Rosalie shortly after his
      father's marriage but it may have taken place in the US. Alzbeta
      immigrated to Canada through Halifax.

      Great Grandpa has definately been my brick wall. I have some
      information but nothing I can link directly. Any help or tips would be
      most appreciated.
    • Tanya