Re: [S-R] Piekielnik

  • david1law@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2007
      Hi Carl:

      I noticed your message to Carolyn. Several people wrote that they also had
      trouble e-mailing me when they clicked on the link. In terms of sending
      personal messages, it is best to jot down the e-mail address and send it the way
      you would regularly send e-mail, instead of simply clicking the link. I hope
      this helps. And if anyone had tried to send e-mail to me and it got
      bounced, please send again (this time, please do not click the link) and simply
      write to me at my address at _David1Law@..._ (mailto:David1Law@...)

      Best regards,

      David