Teplicska

  • Carl Kotlarchik
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2007
      Thanks Noreen. The 1877 Dvorzsak Gazetteer (which is now back on-
      line) lists the village of Csorba as the Lutheran Church for
      Liptovska Teplicka. However, most of the population were RC and only
      9 were Lutheran. Same thing is true with the Teplicska in Szepes and
      no Lutheran Church is given for that location. I did check the RC
      records there but did not find anything.